- Sergio on Grass Valley Firewire Problems Fixed
- Peter Lunn on How has the “Inspiring a Generation” Games inspired your business?
- Dawn Thompson on How has the “Inspiring a Generation” Games inspired your business?
- Peter Lunn on What’s your #purplecow? Web Video Marketing for your Business
- George Rashbrook on What’s your #purplecow? Web Video Marketing for your Business
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Video Promotion
Making a simple promotional video presentation requires much care and attention. Here’s a very simple video checklist for the making of a video for your business that makes up the basis of most of our video projects. This list is … Continue reading
Imagine going out into the countryside with family or friends and you drive past a field of cows. You might comment, “Oh, look! There’s some cows over there”, but then you’ll drive on by. The cows were interesting for a … Continue reading
Prior to the late 19th century, most pictures of galloping horses showed the horse with both of their front legs extended forward and both their hind legs extended to the rear. To our eyes today those pictures look old-fashioned, but … Continue reading
Never underestimate the power of clear audio in your videos… Video as a visual medium has exploded on to all types of gadgets and devices in recent years. The rise of video has seen a huge increase in video content … Continue reading
At Cracking Media we produce… cracking promotional videos for business, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to make your own. With the advent of cheaper and cheaper video cameras many are doing just that. Of course there’s lots to consider. It’s … Continue reading